Have some general questions about embroidery? Here is some general information and answers. If you do not find answers here, please contact us with any other questions or concerns you may have.
Can you personalize my garment?
Yes, we can personalize with names and/or numbers. Click on your cart and add a note to your order to let us know what you want embroidered on your item.
EdanSe Company, LLC DBA ES Embroidery is not responsible for any damage that garment has prior to embroidery, as well as, any damage to embroidery after garment is worn and washed.
When will my order ship?
Since our products are sourced from multiple manufacturers and suppliers, order processing and shipping times will vary. You can expect your product to be embroidered within 7 to 10 days, plus shipping time.
How do I care for my embroidered garment?
- All embroidered garments should be washed with a mild detergent.
- Do not use chlorine bleach or optical brightening agents.
- If bleach is required for washing, use non-chlorine bleach in accordance with product instructions .
- Machine wash cold water.
- Delicate wash cycle .
- If color residue appears in water, rinse first in lukewarm water and then cold several times until rinse water becomes clear.
- Remove promptly after wash cycle completion.
- Never leave any piece of embroidered clothing soaking or in water or lying in a pile when wet.
- Upon completion of washing cycle place articles immediately in dryer, use normal setting. (For best results, we recommend preheating the dryer.)
- Do not wring out the embroidered articles.
- Do not rub stained embroidery.
Can my garment be dry cleaned?
Embroidery may be dry cleaned, however, extreme care should be exercised when dry cleaning. Special care must be taken when dark shades are dry cleaned. Avoid use of pre-spotting agents.
Is it okay to iron embroidery?Embroidered fabrics should always be ironed on the reverse side.
It is recommended to iron embroidery between two pieces of cloth.
It is not recommended to wet embroidery prior to ironing or to use a steam iron.
What is your Return Policy?
Personalized items may not be returned for a refund or exchange. Items that are not personalized, and/or produced by EdanSe Company, may be returned only if they are unused and in the original package in which it came with tags in place, up to 2 weeks after purchase. In the event that we make a mistake in your personalization, the item will be either corrected or replaced with a new one, at no additional charge to you.
If you are unhappy with our work, please reach out to us within 48 hours to discuss what your concerns are.
Do you do custom monogram designs?
Yes. Provide us the design you would like embroidered and we can take your image and digitize it into an embroidery design. There is a one time digitizing fee of $35. Any reorders of the same design will not incur the digitizing fee, only the price for the embroidery.